Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Man Chores = No Fun

So with Nicholas gone for 2 weeks... I am left to all the man chores myself. It is funny, after living together for 5 months now, we have kind of settled into certain "roles" without really even realizing it...we both cook together (though Nick mans the BBQ), I typically do the dishes, as well as the laundry and most house hold cleaning (yes, this includes Swiffering). Nick takes care of the garbage, mowing the lawn, and taming the crazy tiers in the backyard.
Before mowing the lawn myself...I may have said this was an easy job. Not the case. We just have one of those old push lawn mowers and it was a serious workout getting that lawn done! But, I did it...pat on the back for one Man Chore done.

So...I'm ready for Nick to come home now!!

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

Amen sister- I am sooo sad when Ryan forgets to take out the garbage- it is such a nice treat!