Thursday, July 17, 2008

2 things are official...

1. I am a Juhl now!! YAY!!
2. I am the biggest clutz I know....boo.

I went to the DMV today at lunch (probably one of my least favorite locations ever) and finally got my name changed! I am officially Courtney Ann Juhl now! Well, I guess it isn't 100% official until I change my Social Security card, which my co-worker Heather tells me is also quite the experience....but I'm one step closer!

On my way to the DMV however, I was racing down a few steps and my heels got caught on my pants and I went flying to the concrete, complete spread eagle. The worst thing is, this isn't even close to the first time this has happened. I always seem to fall!!
My knees are all banged up now, and my pants are torn.....excuse for some new work pants?? I think so.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hey Mrs. Officially Courtney Juhl!
I know what you're saying about the heel in pants thing, I've done that SO many times, those darn heels always get caught.

The Moore Family said...

Should I pass the "clutz" torch? Remember the good old days when I was the center of all the clutz jokes!? I feel your pain and then some. . I sure do love your buns and wish I was there to ooooh and aaaah when you get new pants!

Lindsay said...

I ALWAYS get my heel caught in the cuff of my pants. I haven't fallen yet, but have come very close. Kock on wood...