Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kitty Nap

Others do it too!! Yesterday when I stopped by the mall after work, there was someone sound asleep in the front seat of their car! I was so happy so see that others are taking advantage of this great way to catch up on a little sleep (though, I only partake in naps in my car in the comfort of my work building parking lot).

Just got back from a fabulous 40 minute kitty nap in my car- and it was AMAZING! Just what I needed to continue on with my day...the car was warm from the sun, slight breeze with the windows down, and now I am rejuvinated for my afternoon!

Yay for naps!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Haha!! You and your lunchtime kitty naps! I love that others do it too!

The Moore Family said...

I love not only that you take naps, but that you refer to them as "kitty naps" rather than cat naps like the rest of the less fluffy world. Love it!! Thanks again for the lovely tips!!