Sunday, July 20, 2008

So-Do Mo-Jo!

Today Nick, Diggy and I headed down to Safeco Field for an M's game! I'll be honest...I don't even really pay that much attention to the games (maybe if they were good, but they are just so darn bad this year!) but it was just the perfect afternoon for a game!
We kept moving seats so that we could stay in the sunshine...it was lovely!
The highlight of Nick's afternoon was as we were leaving the game, he noticed that walking a short distance behind us was the new WSU Football coach, Paul Wulff. I think he wasn't 100% sure that was him, so we slowed down and right as he was right by us, I yelled "GO COUGS!" When he turned around smiling, we knew it was him! I then asked if Nick could get a picture with him...I love his little boy hiding behind him! Those Cougar fans can be pretty scary sometimes, and I realize I was one of those crazy fans today...but we couldn't miss an opportunity like this!

It also makes me REALLY excited for Cougar Football this year, though not so excited that I want the summer to be over....I'll take this sunshine as long as I can get it!

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

How neat!!! Sun and WSU coaches- that is what dreams are made of!

Erin said...

That must have been so fun for Nick and probably made AJ slightly jealous - ha! :)

Michelle said...

I seriously can't wait for football season! I also am not excited for summer to be over, but when it is, that means cougar football is right around the corner, yippee!