Sunday, July 13, 2008

Beatiful Couple=Beautiful Wedding!

Last night we enjoyed the lovely wedding of Miss Laura McAndrew and Justin Sleasman! The setting was the Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Course, and was just breathtaking!They were both beaming the entire ceremony....such a wondeful, love-filled day!!

Posing with the incredible moutain backdrop...Wow...maybe the best cake ever! Laura's sister made the 2 different kinds of cake: a white cake with a pineapple filling, and a chocolate cake with peanut butter filling....AMAZING! This sugar loving girl was in heaven, and don't worry...I did sample both. Nicholas was really tearing it up on the dance floor last night...he's got some MOVES!!

5 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful wedding, and Nick looks like he has slimmed down - Looking fabu you babe-a-licous couple!

The Moore Family said...

Nick, not that you looked big before. . . really, really really. . you just look extra trim now. .

Courtney said...

Ha! Beekies you are so funny!!! Love you girl!

Lindsay said...

So fun, I wish I could have gone. I totally have that dress! I wore it to Carrie's rehearsal dinner, but I don't think there are any pics of me wearing it. Although I think it may be a bit too snug for me to try now :(

Mike said...

Hi there. I am looking to get in touch with Justin. I worked with him in California and lost touch after a few years. Can anyone forward my email address to him?

edpark19@gmail.com

Thanks!