Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today.Is.Awesome

Do you know how sometimes you have days where everything is just FABULOUS? It doesn't happen all that often where multiple things get you super, super excited....but today was one of those days!! Here is what made it so great for me today:

1. Got some little chores done around the house before work. I know- sounds lame, but I it's just so nice to come home after work and have everything done!

2. The King County Dex was delivered today- Nicholas and Lovik and Juhl have a huge 2 page spread in the attorney section!! This is a pretty big deal for Nick and Dave, and I am just SO proud of them! Apparently this is the phone book referred to as "The Big Book" and all the big timers advertise in there....so this is a new venture for the boys! So exciting! Plus...Nicholas just looks so handsome and professional. I would totally call him if I ever needed a lawyer.

3. Nan emailed me today and said that our wedding pictures are done!!! She is coming by tomorrow to go over them....I am peeing my pants with excitement!

4. Maybe the best thing of the day...my co-worker Jaime's friend offered her two FREE TICKETS to see George Michael tonight, and since she didn't want them...I got them!! To quote a famous Jamie McQuary story: "For free?! Sa-weet! Sa-weet!"

Michelle and I raced downtown for an absolutely amazing concert! We figure he is probably about 44-45 years old now...and he definitely has still got it! He had the cutest, wide-stance dance shimmy! The concert was filled with 30-40 year old women so we actually kind of felt on the younger end of the scale. We knew it was going to be a great concert when he started the night off with the #1 song we wanted to hear: "Fast Love"! Michelle and I used to drive all around Walla Walla in the Trusty Justy singing it over and over! We just sang and danced our way through the entire night...so much fun and such a great concert!


Yep....he's still super sexy!! Love you George!

3 comments:

Kris said...

What an absolutely fabulous day with a even more fabulous ending!! I am so very jealous you saw George and... for free! Sa-weet, sa-weet!! I can't wait to see the wedding pics, let's have a viewing party this weekend!!

Erin said...

He was so sexy last night! The two gays guys in front of us (who were also seeing Cher and Celine Dion this year - ha!) also thought he looked quite handsome.

The Moore Family said...

Oooooh, sign me up for one of those days! Wedding pics must be uploaded for our viewing pleasure, I can't wait!!!!