Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wallingford=Celebrity Sightings

I have officially decided that if you want to see some celebrities in Seattle...Wallingford is the place to be! Unfortunately for me, it is only my husband who gets to partake in these sightings and not me. sigh.
Today he and Dave saw Robin Williams along 45th street shooting a movie...we tried to look it up and see what movie it was and what it was about. I won't even write the topic here, too absurd to even repeat...
The have also seen Dave Matthews numerous times....at the QFC, the coffee shop, teaching his kids how to ride their bikes (cute!). He lives literally 3 houses away from our church and STILL I have never seen him!
I know there have been other B-listers, but neither Nick nor I can think of who they are right now. But get yourself on over to Wallingford and I'm certain you may bump into one!

No comments: