Friday, July 18, 2008

"I have a dream...

A song to sing..
To help me cope, with anything...
If you see the wonder, of a fairytale...
You can take the future, even if you fail...
I believe in angels, something good in everything I see..."

I screamed the first time I saw the previews for this movie as Sophia started singing, "I have a dream..." The girls and I are headed to see "Mamma Mia: The Movie" tonight and I couldn't be more excited! This is one of my absolute favorite musicals and I can't wait to see how the adapt it into a movie. And the bonus is: Crystal is in town for it! I'm running to the airport to pick her up in approximately 10 minutes...gotta scoot!


2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

SOOOOO? How was it!?

Courtney said...

Oh it was SO good! They did a really great job with it....though, there is something about a live performance musical that, to me, is just as good as it gets!