Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mr. Fix-It!

Yay for Nick! He has successfully fixed our leaking toilet! For only $23 we were able to fix the leak ourselves...as opposed to calling a plumber at the first sight of a leak (this was my initial solution to the problem).
I feel so fortunate that I have a hubby who balances me so well. There are certain things that I get way more worked up over than he does i.e. plumbing problems, finances, plans. There are also certain things in which I am the calm one for him: traffic, ailments, patience, more ailments.
It is an amazing blessing to have found someone to go through this balancing act of life with...who helps me, and I help him. Leaks and all.

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

I love the balancing act- I feel as a couple we have helped each other become so much more! Love the refiners fire that is marraige and life!